Laser Hair Removal
With both Cynosure’s Elite MPX and Cutera’s Excel HR, we proudly offer laser hair removal treatments for all skin types to help both men and women.
Laser hair removal works by targeting the hair follicles in the skin by delivering bursts of targeted energy via the laser. As the follicles are destroyed, the hair sheds and does not re-grow until the body’s natural process restores the follicle again.
This approach makes laser hair removal a highly effective, non-invasive treatment option that provides long-term results.
Packages and memberships available.
Contraindications include but are not limited to:
- Pregnant /or nursing
- Sunburned or irritated skin in the areas to be treated
- Suntan or Fake tan
- Tattoo /or permanent makeup on areas to be treated
- Recent waxing, plucking, sugaring, epilating
- Use of Hydroquinone, Accutane, AHA’s, BHA’s
- Depilatory creams & sprays
- Keloid or Hypertrophic scarring
- Lesions, sores and open wounds
- Photo-sensitive topical creams, oral medication or natural supplements. Please consult with your pharmacist to confirm and clear you for treatment.
- Hormone supplementing medications
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Epilepsy or seizures caused by flashing light
Please note serious complications can occur if you withhold information from your technician.