IV detoxification is found to benefit those suffering from the following conditions: menopausal symptoms, headaches, insomnia, hypertension, poor circulation, depression, common cold, general fatigue, elevated liver enzymes, diabetic neuropathy, migraines, chronic stress, cardiovascular disease, hepatitis, viral infection, cancer (and chemotherapy), asthma, upper respiratory tract infection, Lyme disease, facial aging, and fatty liver, among many others.
Intravenous detoxification offers many health benefits including:
- Removal of toxins, metals, and other harmful body waste through chelation therapy (using calcium EDTA) to reduce the risk of stroke and cardiovascular conditions.
- Replenishing vitamins and minerals to relieve stress and re-energize the body.
- Infusion of vitamins and minerals can help patients to recover from mental and physical stress, as well as recover fast from viral or bacterial infections.
- Amino acid infusion (such as glutathione) provides liver support and detoxification; offers skin lightening benefits as well.
- Amino acids and vitamin infusion can help relieve fatigue and soreness to treat conditions such as fibromyalgia, muscle spasms, and asthma.
- Antioxidant infusion removes free radicals that cause gene mutations and cancer.
- Certain nutrients, such as vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, increase moisture and improve skin elasticity and joint lubrication.
- Certain nutrients and antioxidants are used for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can prevent the development of cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
- IV detoxification is a standard procedure used for supervised withdrawal from addictive drugs and alcoholism.